Arm lift is a cosmetic procedure in which excess fat is removed from arms to become better and more consistent, and then skin is pulled to look normal.
Causes of sagging arms are many and many, including:
- Aging, sagging skin, and accumulating fat in different areas of body.
- Severe obesity, whether followed by weight loss or not.
- Losing a large percentage of body weight in a short time causes arms to sag.
- Some hormonal causes, such as an increase in estrogen, cause arms to sag
- Eat unhealthy foods that allow fat to accumulate in different areas of body.
Types of plastic surgery and arm lift:
- Arm stretching by traditional surgery.
- Laser liposuction followed by surgically tightening skin (to -reduce size of scar).
- Laser liposuction is followed by laser skin tightening.
- Laser liposuction and ultrasound stretching.
- Treating sagging arms with mesotherapy.